I can't believe I didn't know about blogging until a couple months ago! I've been sending out updates via email for quite some time, but I love how the blog archives everything and has so much more creative potential. As soon as I started blogging, I found out that many of my friends and family had blogs, so now I have the pleasure of reading theirs as well. It's somewhat addicting, I must admit.
Sierra and Caleb have also started their own blogs. It's a great way for them to keep a journal, but their favorite part so far has been compiling their music playlists. You can access them by either clicking on my profile and clicking on their blog titles--Princess Sierra and Caleb's Cosmos--or through their web links.
www.sierrasparkle.blogspot.com
www.calebdbiddulph.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I love your new entries. I hope you realize what a patient mom you are. Best of luck!
Post a Comment