Sunday, August 22, 2010
Last Day of Summer Vacation
This has been a relaxing summer. Aside from our vacation to Colorado, we didn't have any big camps or activities. My main memories will be simple idle time--reading books, geocaching, going to the mall, swimming at our community pool, visiting the Snow Cone Lady, getting Little Cesar's pizza, and snuggling in bed telling silly stories. We decided to do some of our favorite things on the last day of vacation, so we bought snow cones and pizza and took them to the pool. Life will start full swing tomorrow. The kids start school, I start teaching and will continue working weekends at the rehab hospital, and my Anatomy and Physiology class begins. I'm sure I may be saying otherwise in a week, but I'm looking forward to more structure and to Madeline going to boarding school--no, I mean pre-K five days a week. Since I'm only teaching 2 days, that means I get MWF off to catch up on errands, housework, and studying. Hooray!
Nothing says summer like pizza, snow cones, and swimming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you're doing well with your crazy busy schedule now that you've had some time to get used to it.
Post a Comment